Funtom Corporation is a prosperous enterprise, strongly supported by the wealthy and bourgeoisie. When Funtom Corporation was first brought attention to, its reputation swiftly grew, and it became greatly distinguished in a little under three years. Sister Funtom Companies have been established.
Funtom Corporation specializes in original novelties reportedly unseen before by other classes. Its products, ranging from candies to toys, are especially enrapturing to children. Harold West Jeb had dubbed it "the candy king."
Aside from confections and toys, Funtom Corporation also at least some ventures in cosmetics as well, namely perfume.
Recently Ciel has been in talks with the Roze Diamond Company to start a jewelry venture together.
Lines and Products
|Young Ladies||Lily of the Valley Perfume|
|Theater Business||Funtom Music Hall|
- The name "Funtom" is a pun of "Phantom" from Phantomhive.
Out of Universe
- According to the official Kuroshitsuji character popularity poll, Funtom Corporation's unicorn is the sixty-first most popular character in the series, with one vote. It shares this spot with Johann Agares, Claude Faustus, McMillan, Peter and Rian Stoker, who also received one vote.
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 21, page 23
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 2, page 5
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 5, page 8
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 2, page 6
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 38, page 16
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 21, page 46
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 20, page 34
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 27, page 2
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 2, page 5
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 85, page 25
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 85, page 24
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 June 2015 Issue of Square Enix's GFantasy Magazine
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji anime; Episode 10