Sphere Music Hall, with its elaborate entertainments, has the denizens of London under its spell and at the mercy of its resident cult's nefarious motives. To snap the populace out of the trance, Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his unparalleled butler Sebastian get down to business... literally! The young earl takes the fight right to the enemy's door by opening a music hall of his own. But as a new kind of battle gets underway on the stage, Othello, a fresh face from the Grim Reaper Dispatch, begins snooping around behind the curtains for reasons unknown...
- 121. "The Butler, Listening Quietly"
- 122. "The Butler, Unmoving"
- 123. "The Butler, Lying in Wait"
- 124. "The Butler, Clarifying"
- 125. "The Butler, Transporting"
- 126. "The Butler, Returning Home"
- The first Square Enix print mistakingly states in the table of contents that the volume contains the chapters 120 to 125 instead of 121 to 126.
|← Volume 24||Volume 26 →|